Friday, November 18, 2005

NOOOOGIE GETS ONE HOUR "TIMEOUT" FROM PALTALK

Editorialist, Artist, and self described "BLOG PIMP" NOOOOGIE was banned from from the chat application PALTALK for one hour , at approximately 5:21 pm central standard time today.

Why?

I log on at 4 pm to find this -

"Paltalk Notifier: <<(11/08/05 1:28 PM EST)>> Do NOT threaten nor advocate violence"

When did I? When I suggested that some people are so unevolved they belonged in cages eating dog food and should rather evolve into something more human and stop supporting torture policies? Torture policies were what i had been discussing for an hour previously...

GEE, wouldnt it be A TOS VIOLATION TO ANYONE WHO SUPPORTED TORTURE?HMMMMMMMMMMM. I would think I was in the ballpark of legit when I disparage torture. GO FIGURE!!!


Lest us review so far.....

1 - Gee, im NOT sorry I advocate people NOT BEING TORTURED. GET OVER IT.

2 - IM SORRY FOR YOU if YOU have not seen the LIGHT yet on how TORTURE IS WRONG!

(EVOLVE!)

I go into MAINSTREAM POLITICS. I am discussing the little notice I got , when BEAR IN CHAIR types this

bearinachair: gary4news sent you that love note...nooooogie...lol.lll

then THIS

bearinachair: they are gonna ban you nooogie

and THIS

bearinachair: i'm gonna tell gary

Then, I began discussing how what I see are hate rooms comprise some very popular rooms on paltalk, and expounding on how I am not obligated to like anyone at all, naming NO ONE . The sentiment was brought up by DARI, who said us talking about using illegal weapons in Fallujah was a nice change from the room she came from , where the room was basicly a muslim bashing fest, and that was totally o.k..

I and many others in the room agreed we felt particularly sickened by those rooms, but them existing validated free speech. By allowing them to speak we may decide we do not like what they say and choose not to listen. But they have the right to speak and express their views.

But not for some....

I'm speaking and i get this

"This is a warning. If you receive several of these warnings you risk suspension of some or all Paltalk services to your account."

I keep speaking......I speak about how i am not obligated to like anyone at all, and i wish no one ESPECIALLY GARY FOR NEWS any harm. In FACT - I WISHED HIM A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE. FACT.

I have the right to free speech and advocated harm to no one. Apparently some big babies with power dont like certain opinions. I mention the FACT much of PALTALK REVENUE comes from people who want SEX CAMERAS in chatrooms, so they can have ADULT FUN???. Is this fact untrue? ????

I will print a FULL public retraction if it is not. I assert it is , indeed TRUE.

Then i get this

"Do not disparage this program nor its representatives
This is a warning. If you receive several of these warnings you risk suspension of some or all Paltalk services to your account."

I mention how I have other ways of expressing myself, and neither BEAR IN CHAIR or any of his ass licking cronies will stop me from doing so...

I type in

Noooogie: gary for news is a jealous little faggot

Noooogie: lol

Noooogie: muah hahahah

KARL d-Az: see noogie..a mine of dopes for your blog. HIT THE HATE ROOMS WITH YOUR SATIRE...YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY CONVERT SOMEONE.
WITHDRAW FROM IRAQ: lol

Noooogie: he can kiss my ass all day and night

Noooogie: free speech


THEN this

bearinachair: bill did you copy that text....?

AND THEN!!!

PALTALK SENDS THIS

"You are getting a one hour time out for disparaging paltalk and its representatives after having been warned"

PALTALK shuts down like a '74 ford that just blew a rod, oil spraying up on the windshield, as I roll to a stop in the ditch. I turn the key and all I get is

THIS

"This account has been used inappropriately and is currently disabled (tc- 9719)"
.
I laughed my ass off.

FREE SPEECH INDEED.

Who needs more proof who is a little asskissing asshole who is probably taking notes on you?
BEAR IN CHAIR , well....Lets just say i wouldnt put it past him.

GARY 4 NEWS? Look, pal. If you cannot handle someone telling you they might not like you , you really need to get a grip, period. Grow up.


In my time on paltalk I have been called a terrorist, an anti american, a communist, a nazi, a faggot, and any other expletive or slur you might care to name. I guess I have learned to laugh it off as I realise some people are threatened by the opinions of others, and will grab for any blunt object nearby to illustrate how afraid they are. Race hate, religion hate, whatever. All the same to me..

PALTALK ALLOWS every fucker under the sun to disparage ME DAILY as I speak about what I believe in, and THAT seems ok. See, fact is, i can TAKE IT, I am a GROWN UP, and your OPINION DOESNT THREATEN ME ..


------------------------DOES MINE THREATEN YOU??-----------------------------


NOOOOGIE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home